What's happening through Lamb & Lion Spiritual Guidance Ministries?
- Lead Soul Journeys Shamanic Drumming Circle using a Zoom online format once or twice a month. Contact me if you are interested in visiting or joining. (ongoing)
- Spiritual direction in the Bay Area and long distance. (ongoing)
- Supervision of student spiritual directors of the Chaplaincy Institute, Berkeley, interfaith spiritual direction certificate program. (ongoing)
- Shamanic divination and healing practices with clients. (by request/referral)
- Christian discernment and healing practices with clients. (by request/referral)
- Lead a retreat "Deep Listening and the Spiritual Dimension of Life" for Stephen Ministers of St. Paul's (Episcopal) Cathedral in San Diego on August 27-29, 2021.
- Participated in Foundation for Shamanic Studies Europe conference on "Pathways Toward the Future" on May 28, 2021.
- Led continuing education for Stephen Ministers at All Souls Parish, Berkeley, on the topic "Family Estrangement" on May 20, 2021
- Presented an adult formation three-part series at All Souls Parish on Imaginal Meditation: How and Why in October 2020.
- Soul Journeys: Christian Spirituality and Shamanism as Pathways for Wholeness and Understanding, co-authored by Daniel L. Prechtel, John R. Mabry, and Katrina Leathers, published by Aprocyphile Press, April 2020.
- Led continuing education for Stephen Ministers on the topic "Family Estrangement" at All Souls Parish
- Presented "The Power of Guiding Symbols for Spiritual Direction and Discernment" for East Bay Spiritual Directors in October 2017.
- Trained church-based spiritual guidance small group leaders in collaboration with All Souls Episcopal Parish, Berkeley. (2011-2016)
- Light on the Path: Guiding Symbols for Insight and Discernment, book on spiritual discernment and guiding symbols published by Church Publishing-Morehouse, October 2016.
Deeper! Healing Prayer Group Leadership course for graduates of the
core training in small group leadership ran in fall 2016.
- Advent teaching series at All Souls on spiritual discernment: "Be Still, Come Close." (December 2014)
- Men's Retreat for St. Francis Episcopal Church, Novato. (November 2014)
- Mentored Church Divinity School of the Pacific (CDSP) students in setting up a small group for mutual support and guidance. (September 2014)
- Conference leader for clergy sponsored by Episcopal Diocese of Nebraska, on spiritual direction and discernment, presenter at deanery and at St. Matthew's Episcopal Church, Alliance. (August 2014)
- Training spiritual guidance small group leaders, All Souls Episcopal Parish. (Spring 2014)
- All Souls spiritual formation teaching series: "Teach Us To Pray." (January-February 2014)
- Workshop on "Joining the Dance of Divine Compassion: Group Spiritual Companionship Dynamics" at Spiritual Directors International Conference, Minneapolis, Minnesota. Also videotaped a conversation on compassion and healing for SDI. (April 2013)
- Published book, Where Two or Three are Gathered: Spiritual Direction for Small Groups. (2012)
(The main site is open in a different window.)